Read the Spring issue of Australian Organic Connect, our quarterly digital magazine connecting the industry.
The Spring issue is all about Australian Organic Awareness Month this September – our biggest annual campaign to date.
In this issue:
- We learn more about the importance of achieving domestic organic regulation in Australia and what this could mean for organic brands and businesses;
- We talk about the importance of looking for certification marks on organic products in the mean time;
- We catch up with our 2020 Awareness Month ambassador Lincoln Lewis to hear more about what he learned on his visits to certified organic producers, processors and retailers in Queensland;
- Dr Liza Oates updates us on Australia’s first university course dedicated to organics at Southern Cross University;
- We speak to Paul Turner, General Manager of Fruit and Vegetables at Woolworths, about their growing organic range and how they are supporting Australian organic producers;
- We learn more about the journey to becoming certified organic with Owen Gwilliam;
- and we also feature our 2020 Awareness Month sponsors and supporters throughout.
The Spring issue is now available to read online and download via the link below.