Winners for the 2023 Australian Organic Wine Awards have been announced.
The Wine Awards program is designed to showcase Australia’s highest quality certified organic and biodynamic wines while raising the profile of our growing industry. 211 certified organic wines from across 45 wineries were submitted for the third edition of our Awards, with a high quality of entries received.
A media release regarding the Award winners can be viewed here.
If you have any questions about the 2023 Awards program, please call 07 3350 5716.
Australian Organic Wine Awards 2023 Judges
Wine & Drinks Writer, Presenter & Wine Judge
- Co-Founder/Partner – P&V Wine + Liquor Merchants
- Writer – Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine
- Wine/Drinks Editor – delicious.
- Editor-at-Large and contributor/writer – WineFront.com.au
- Wine writer – Voyeur Virgin Airlines Magazine, Sydney Morning Herald, Wine Business Magazine, Men’s Style magazine
- Len Evans Tutorial Graduate
- Co-Founder – Drink Easy Awards
Sommelier, Wine Judge
- Australian Organic Wine Awards 2020 Panel Chair Judge
- Panel Chair Judge RASQ Toowoomba Wine Show and Mediterranean Challenge 2019
- Judge RASQ Toowoomba Wine Show and Mediterranean Challenge 2016 and 2018
- Judge Royal Queensland Wine Show 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Len Evans Tutorial Scholar 2016
- Lorenzo Galli Scholarship National DUX 2016
- Ruinart Sommelier challenge finalist 2016
- Recipient of the ‘Sommeliers Australia’ Scholarship in 2010.
Group Beverage Director, STK Group
- Australian Organic Wine Awards 2020 Judge
- Len Evans Scholar 2003
- Wine Judge
- Beverage Director
Sommelier, Wine Professional
- Australian Organic Wine Awards Associate Scholarship 2023 recipient
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust Level 2 and Level 3
- Front of House Supervisor and Sommelier at Vincent Wine
- Wine industry trainee at Nikola Estate