IFAM freight capacity updates: LA, Singapore, Dubai & Hong Kong now available
IFAM offering one-off flights to Los Angeles with Qantas
One-off Qantas flights departing over the next two weeks from Sydney and Melbourne to Los Angeles have been announced as part of the International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM).
The full flight schedule can be found here: IFAM Flight Schedule Outbound
Book soon to avoid missing out.
Freight capacity available to Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong
Singapore Airlines has freight capacity available on flights from Toowoomba to Singapore (Fridays). Please contact your freight forwarder to access these flights.
Cathay Pacific has freight capacity available on flights from Adelaide to Hong Kong (Sundays). Please contact your freight forwarder to access these flights.
Emirates has freight capacity available on flights from Sydney to Dubai (Sundays). Please contact an IFAM freight forwarder, Vision or Seaway to access these flights, or any freight forwarder within 48 hours of departure to access these flights.
Full details can be found in the IFAM Flight Schedule Outbound
Current scheduled IFAM flights
The IFAM is currently supporting the following flights:
- Adelaide to Singapore one way
- Adelaide to Hong Kong one way
- Brisbane to Los Angeles return
- Brisbane to Singapore return
- Brisbane to Tokyo (Narita) return
- Brisbane to Auckland return
- Brisbane to Cairns to Hong Kong return
- Brisbane to Dubai one way
- Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur one way
- Melbourne to Los Angeles return
- Melbourne to Tokyo (Narita) return
- Melbourne to Singapore return
- Melbourne to Hong Kong return
- Melbourne to Abu Dhabi one way
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur one way
- Sydney to Tokyo (Haneda) one way
- Sydney to Los Angeles one way
- Sydney to Tokyo (Narita) return
- Sydney to Dubai one way
- Toowoomba to Hong Kong one way
- Toowoomba to Singapore one way
Domestic links to connect with international IFAM freight flights:
- Darwin to Brisbane one way
- Hobart to Sydney one way
Visit the IFAM webpage for the latest IFAM information and down the flight schedules (inbound and outbound) for all the latest flight details.