Designed to celebrate the finest certified organic drops in Australia, the 2020 Awards received over 120 entries from a range of renowned and boutique certified organic and biodynamic winemakers, with entrants across multiple states and categories.
Australian Organic Limited CEO Niki Ford said the peak body is delighted to be hosting the Awards in what has been a tough year for winemakers; a fantastic way to raise the profile of high-quality organic wine and boost the industry (read more here).
The Awards provide the opportunity for certified organic winemakers to showcase their varietals in a time where many wine events have been cancelled or postponed.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities and to get involved in the Australian Organic Wine Awards 2021, please contact Shari Burke via email or by calling 07 3350 5716.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Australian Organic Wine Awards 2021 Judges
Group Beverage Director, STK Group
- Australian Organic Wine Awards 2020 Judge
- Len Evans Scholar 2003
- Wine Judge
- Beverage Director
Freelance Wine Writer & Judge
- Australian Organic Wine Awards 2020 Associate Judge
- Judge Australia’s Wine List of The Year 2020 and 2019
- Judge Wineslingers Top 50 Bars in Australia 2019
- Associate Judge Australian Organics Wine Show 2017
- Winner New Wine Writer of Year: Wine Communicators of Australia 2016
- Gourmet Traveller WINE
Wine & Drinks Writer, Presenter & Wine Judge
- Co-Founder/Partner – P&V Wine + Liquor Merchants
- Writer – Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine
- Wine/Drinks Editor – delicious.
- Editor-at-Large and contributor/writer – WineFront.com.au
- Wine writer – Voyeur Virgin Airlines Magazine, Sydney Morning Herald, Wine Business Magazine, Men’s Style magazine
- Len Evans Tutorial Graduate
- Co-Founder – Drink Easy Awards
Sommelier, Wine Judge
- Australian Organic Wine Awards 2020 Panel Chair Judge
- Panel Chair Judge RASQ Toowoomba Wine Show and Mediterranean Challenge 2019
- Judge RASQ Toowoomba Wine Show and Mediterranean Challenge 2016 and 2018
- Judge Royal Queensland Wine Show 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Len Evans Tutorial Scholar 2016
- Lorenzo Galli Scholarship National DUX 2016
- Ruinart Sommelier challenge finalist 2016
- Recipient of the ‘Sommeliers Australia’ Scholarship in 2010.