Whether you already own an organic business or are looking to convert to organic, there’s so many reasons why you should consider organic certification.
Australian Organic’s Chief Technical Officer, Owen Gwilliam, takes us through just some of the benefits of becoming certified, and explains how you can begin the certification journey.
- Benefits of organic certification
- Should I get certified?
- What costs are involved?
- How do I become organic certified?
- An introduction to certification requirements
- Application and initial audit process
- Annual renewal process – how to prepare for your audit, and address any non-compliances
About Owen Gwilliam
Owen Gwilliam is Australian Organic’s Chief Technical Officer and has carried out organic auditing, training and consulting in 15 countries over the last 19 years of his career in Organics. Having served the Australian Organic industry in all levels of certification he is now focused on standards development, market access, and industry development.