Nominations have now closed for the Australian Organic Industry Awards 2022.
If you would like to put forward yourself or your business for the Awards, you have until Wednesday 14 September to finalise your entry. Simply navigate to this application form and enter in your chosen categories.
Nominations close 31 August
Applications close 14 September
Finalists announced 31 October
Winners announced 25 November
2022 Organic Industry Award Categories
- Entries are free for AOL members. All other entrants will be invoiced an entry fee of $165.00 +GST. Fee includes entry across all categories. Please contact [email protected] to check your membership status.
- For some categories, nominated individuals, products, brands and businesses must be certified organic by certification bodies (ACO, AUSQUAL, BDRI, NCO, OFC, SXCA) approved by the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF). Proof of certification will be required.
- Certification does not apply to categories Young Organic Leader, Organic Woman of the Year, Trailblazer of the Year, or Retailer of the Year
- Any product applicants must have a current certification mark visible and applied correctly on packaging.
- If requested, product applicants must send samples products to Australian Organic Limited in support of their application for judging.
- Farmer of the Year applicant must have worked in agriculture for a minimum of five years in a hands-on position.
- Nominations and applications will only be accepted via the provided links and forms.
- Late nominations and applications will not be accepted after the provided dates.
- Each selection criteria must be answered within a maximum 150-word limit.
- Finalists will be announced Monday, 31 October 2022.
- Finalists will be required to supply a high-resolution image/s of themselves, business, brand and/or product to be used at the Australian Organic Industry Awards.
- Winners will be announced at the Australian Organic Industry Awards on Friday, 25 November 2022.