Welcome to BUD ORGANIC CLUB
What is BUD ORGANIC CLUB?
Bud Organic Club is brought to you by Australian Organic Ltd (we, us, our). Bud Organic Club is a Membership that provides our members with access to a Membership Portal with an amazing range of articles, information, competitions and other audio-visual information (Content).
Bud ORGANIC CLUB MEMBERSHIP
To access the full range of our content you will need to sign up as a Bud Organic Club Member (Membership). Amongst other things, Membership gives you full access to the Bud Organic Club Content.
Your annual Membership is free and will automatically renew unless you specify otherwise.
Termination by you
You can terminate your Membership at any time by sending written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Termination by us
In addition to other rights we may have, if we suspect you or a third party are using the Membership or services improperly, such as:
- sharing your Membership with multiple people
- posting inappropriate comments
- using illegally
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage as a result of termination or suspension.
By signing up as a Member, you accept and agree that:
- you must be at least 18 years of age, or the age that you are considered an adult in your country;
- all the information you have provided us in relation to your Membership is true and accurate and you will inform us of any changes;
- you will only access the Membership for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- you will not attempt to do any of the following:
- circumvent, remove or alter any digital rights management, anti-piracy or other protective measures used in connection with the Services and Content;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services or manipulate, impair or disable the Content in any way; or
- attempt to bypass any technology which prevents access to the Content in certain geographic locations;
- we may use any comments, information, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us or post on the Membership Portal (User Content), without payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, marketing, product development and improving the Membership. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the User Content, to the extent permitted by law;
- your User Content must not be defamatory, misleading, harassing, illegal, false, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or infringe on the rights of third parties;
- you are solely responsible for your User Content;
- we may remove your User Content without notice.
The quality, availability and speed of delivery of streamed Content via the Membership Portal may vary from time to time due to a number of factors such as:
- your internet connection – an internet connection is required to access the Services. Bandwidth and data limits may vary depending on your provider. You are responsible for establishing an internet connection and for all internet access charges;
- your location – the Content is only available in, and may vary between, the countries in which we offer the Membership;
- Content changes – we are frequently updating our database to bring you the latest and greatest Content. Accordingly, the Content may vary from time to time without notice;
- your Device/s – you are responsible for ensuring your Device/s are compatible with the Membership Portal and Content. Note that compatibility may change from time to time.
The Membership, including the Content, may contain opinions, advice, website links and promotional offers in connection with or provided by third parties and third party software may be required to access the Services or Content (Third Party Content).
Please note that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content and your use and reliance on Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions set by that third party. We do not necessarily endorse, control, sponsor or approve of any Third Party Content, especially medical tests, practitioners, products, procedures or treatments, and you use and rely on any Third Party Content at your own risk.
Any information provided via the Content is for your general information only and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always consider your own circumstances and use your own judgement in deciding whether to rely on any information obtained from the Content. You should always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues.
Protecting your Membership
All rights attaching to a Membership you created are granted to you only. You must not give your password to anyone else. You are responsible for any use of your Membership by a third party.
To prevent other people from contacting us and making unauthorised changes to your Membership, you should not give any details of your Membership to anyone else.
We will never ask for Payment Method details via email.
Let’s stay in touch
If we need to get in touch with you, we will usually send an email to the address you provided when you signed up for the Membership or phone call. Make sure you check both of these communication methods because this is how we will send important information like password change requests. Any electronic communications given by us should be treated as notice given in writing.
We will also send you information such as BUD ORGANIC CLUB newsletters, special offers, surveys and promotional announcements via email. If you’d rather not receive these communications you can opt out by emailing email@example.com.
Other ways you can get in touch with us include:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- using our Contact Us page; or
- calling (07) 3350 5716
If you need help with your Membership, you can email email@example.com or call (07) 3350 5716.
Our goal is to provide you with the best range of organic related Content possible. We are constantly working to achieve this; however, we cannot promise that everything will be perfect all of the time.
The Content and Membership Portal are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ with all faults and without warranty. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant to you that the Membership Portal or the Content:
- are provided error-free or uninterrupted;
- are or will remain compatible with any Device/s;
- are or will remain available in your location; or
- provide accurate, reliable, suitable or complete advice or information;
- that the Membership Portal and Content are free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your Device/s.
We disclaim all liability for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, special, indirect, consequential loss or damage or loss of profits) howsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with items a – f above and the use of the Membership Portal and the Content by you or any third party.
We take copyright protection very seriously. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material available through our Membership Portal please notify us via our Contact Us page.
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content – please do not send them to us. Because we do not read unsolicited materials we need to protect ourselves in case we come up with an idea that is similar to yours. Accordingly, should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no payment of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against us regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if we implement an idea or material that is substantially similar to what you submitted to us.
Linking to us
Please contact us via our Contact Us page if you would like to place a link to our Bud Organic Club website on your page.
Last updated 13th December 2018