Australian Organic Market Report 2019 – digital edition
The 2019 Australian Organic Market Report reveals the nation’s organic industry is worth AU$2.6 billion and is continuing to grow significantly year on year.
The Australian Organic Market Report is a highly respected publication commissioned by Australian Organic Ltd. It tracks industry and consumer trends in the Australian organic marketplace based on research by the Mobium Group, Euromonitor, and the University of New England.
The 2019 edition features researched information on:
- Facts and figures on the organic operations within Australia
- Current value of the organic market in Australia
- Insights into the Australian grocery consumer market
- Research into the international organic market
- Insights on the global organic consumer
Purchasing the digital edition entitles you to ONE (1) download only. You will receive a download link after the checkout process is complete. Please ensure you save the file once your download is completed.
Australian Organic members* receive a FREE hard copy of the market report – please contact us for more information.
*offer applies to Trade & Certified Organic Operator members only.
Become a Member