Entries are now open for the Australian Organic Wine Awards 2023.
Certified Organic Operators can enter up to six wines.
Entry Costs (for up to six entries):
- All AOL Members or certified operators licensed to the Australian Certified Organic Standard (ACOS): $50 including GST
- All other certified organic operators not licensed to the ACOS: $250 including GST
NOTE: The form below is for certified operators who are not AOL Members or licensed to the Australian Certified Organic Standard (ACOS). If you are an AOL Member or ACOS operator, you can enter the Wine Awards here.
Terms & Conditions
- For AOL Members or certified operators licensed to the Australian Certified Organic Standard (ACOS), the entry fee is $50 including GST for up to six wine entries.
- For those not certified to the ACOS, the entry fee is $250 including GST for up to six wine entries.
- Applications are open to certification bodies ACO, AUS-QUAL, SXC, BDRI, NCO, and OFC.
- All wines to be commercially labelled and available in Australia at the time of entry. A minimum quantity of 25 cases of submitted wines must be available for sale at the time of the announcement to maximise the commercial opportunity.
- Proof of certification must be presented if required.
- Applications and payment will only be accepted via the provided online links and forms.
- Applicants must send 3 bottles of each entered wine to provided address (3x corked or 3x screw cap). Wines to be sent to AOL Offices in Nundah (details to be provided in your confirmation email).
- Applicants may submit up to six certified wines, including any varietals and vintage.
- No tank samples accepted.
- Applications open on Thursday 27 April 2023 and close at COB on Friday 9 June 2023. Winners will be announced in September 2023.
- Samples received after 16 June 2023 will be RTS.
- Winners will be required to supply a high-resolution image of themselves and/or product to be used for Australian Organic Wine Awards announcements.