Entries are now open for the Australian Organic Wine Awards 2021.
Certified Organic Operators can enter up to six wines.
Entry Costs (for up to six entries):
- Australian Organic Limited members: free (via the member portal)
- Other certified organic operators: $165 including GST
NOTE: Judging has been postponed due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. Please do not send wine samples until advised.
Terms & Conditions
- Australian Organic Limited members may enter free of charge (via the member portal)
- Non-member fee is $165 including GST for up to six wine entries
- Applications are open to certification bodies ACO, AUS-QUAL, BDRI, NCO, and OFC
- SXC clients must obtain written approval from SXC CEO
- All wines to be commercially labelled and available in Australia at the time of entry
- Proof of certification must be presented if required
- Applications and payment will only be accepted via the provided online links and forms
- Applicants must send wine to provided address and include 3 x cork or 2 x screw cap per entry
- Applicants may submit up to six certified wines, including any varietals and vintage
- No tank samples accepted
- Applications close 5 November 2021
- Samples received after 26 November 2021 will be RTS
- Winners will be required to supply a high-resolution image of themselves and/or product to be used for Australian Organic Wine Awards announcements
- Winners will be announced in the April edition of Gourmet Traveller WINE