Would you like to work for Australia’s largest and most recognised organic certification body?
We are seeking a dynamic person to join our team with a particular focus on customer service, to assist our General Manager of Client Services in the day-to-day provision of support to a large and diverse client base both across Australia and internationally.
The role involves the following:
- Providing assistance to new clients throughout the certification application process (which will be taught to the candidate); and
- Assisting the General Manager of Certification with their reporting to the Chief Executive Officer on operations, customer service and growth relevant to the role; and
- Reviewing and providing responses to complaints from clients and customers, and investigating and following through concerns in relation to other certification bodies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Completed high school education;
- Experience in administration;
- Experience in customer service, sales or client management;
- Excellent communication and client-management skills;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary 40-45k plus Super, dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3350 5716.by