Do you want to export to China but don’t know where to start? Do you know which certified organic products can be exported to China and which ones are in demand?
Demand for organic products in China is predicted to be growing by 20% each year.
Australian Organic invites members to a webinar to help you understand how to prepare your business for export and learn about the opportunities that await your business.
When? Wednesday, 29 April, 12pm
The webinar features special guest Matthew McKenzie, export manager with Sanitarium, which has the largest online selling cereal in China.
You will learn
- What products are in demand
- The first steps to Chinese certification
- What the recent trade agreements mean for organics
- The difference between Chinese and Australian Certified Organic standards
- How soon you can expect to export
- What pitfalls to avoid
Our expert panel will also be available to answer your questions.
The webinar is free for Australian Organic members. Register here.
Remember certification with Australian Certified Organic doesn’t automatically entitle you to membership. If you’re not already a member you can apply here.by