Brought to you by the Organic Exporters Association of NZ & the Organic Dairy & Pastoral Group
6 June – 27 June
A special opportunity to travel with organic dairy and beef farmers and organic wine growers to learn about organic farming, processing and marketing.
- Visit farmers in the US who produce organic milk for Organic Valley and organic beef for Organic Prairie. Visits are West, Midwest and East Coast (includes 4 domestic US flights)
- Napa Valley Wineries
- The Board of Trade in Chicago
- The John Deere visitors centre
- Tour the world headquarters for Caterpillar in Peoria, Illinois and ride a paddle steamer on the Mississippi River
- Cropp Cooperative organic creamery in Chaseburg and organic distribution centre in Cashton, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin farms and headquarters of the world’s largest organic dairy and organic beef business
- Stonyfield Farm HQ, manufacturing facility and visitor centre in New Hampshire
- Whole Foods Market and Elevation Burger outlets where all the beef is organic and meet the owners
- The University of New Hampshire’s Organic Dairy Farm
- Visit San Francisco, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Chicago and New York.
Washington DC & Polyface Farms add-on
Thursday 25 June to Tuesday 30 June 2015
- First class high speed train from New York Penn Station to Washington DC Union Station.
- Washington DC Options including full day tour
- Overnight at Staunton Virginia.
- Full day visit to Joel Salatin’s Polyface Farms – enjoy the “Grass Stain Tour” or “Joel’s Lunatic Tour”
Main Tour NZ$14,385 pp share twin (less $400 for Australian Organic members).
Washington & Polyface Add-On NZ$2,280 (less $200 for Australian Organic members). Deposit $1,000. Full payment required by 20 March 2015. For T’s & C’s, Brochures and to register interest click http://www.crmcphail.co.nz/organic-farming-organics-beef or contact firstname.lastname@example.org