Good skin starts from within and every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your skin.
Give your skin the nourishment it craves. Your skin will look radiant, clear and wrinkle free.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon Healthy Chef Organic Superfood (certified by Australian Certified Organic)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup macadamia or almond milk (home made)
- 2 tablespoon Healthy Chef Vanilla Protein Powder (certified by Australian Certified Organic)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Combine strawberries, goji berries, Organic Superfood, almond milk, coconut water, Healthy Chef Protein, chia seeds into a high performance blender.
Blend for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a serving glass and enjoy.
Serves 1 – 2
Notes + Inspiration
Add 1 frozen banana for a creamier smoothie.
Thank you Teresa Cutter for sharing your delicious recipe. You can find more great recipes by Teresa, affectionately known as The Healthy Chef, on her website thehealthychef.comby