- 143 acres (57 ha) divided into 25 paddocks.
- All the infrastructure is done with extensive shelter-belts in all paddocks.
- Gently sloping land with clay loam soils.
- Currently running vealers at a cow and calf per hectare.
- Has been run by current owner whilst working full time.
- Can be subdivided (STCA).
- Stunning 4 bedroom home with study, ensuite and W.I.R in master bedroom, two large living areas. Two car carport U.R.L. Private spa and large el fresco area. House has town as well as tank water.
- School bus stops at door.
- Extensive orchard and vege garden.
- 4 bay machinery shed as well as 2 hay sheds.
- Owned for the last 21 years by a qualified agronomist.
- Farmed organically for 20 years. Certified for 10 years.
- Long history of soil testing and paddock renovation.
- Town water to all paddocks with 4 dams as well.
- Laneway leads to excellent yards with Norton crush.
- Tuition available to enable continued certification.
- Will consider selling W.I.W.O.
For further details please phone the owner, Chris, on 0408 924899