|Support your industry at our Annual General Meeting & Australian Organic Annual Events 2015!
We will be holding our Annual General Meeting on Friday 27th November 2015.
This year it will be hosted at the grounds of Lockyer Valley Cultural Centre. The meeting will be held from 2:00-5:00pm followed by the much anticipated award ceremony and wine tasting from 6:00-10:00pm.
This is a popular event for both our members and clients, so don’t forget to RSVP by 13th November to firstname.lastname@example.org
SoilCare National Biological Farming Conference 2015
In celebration of the International Year of Soils (2015), SoilCare will be hosting the National Biological Farming Conference and Expo, running from Friday 6th – Monday 9th of November in Lismore, NSW.
The event aims to enable farmers, service providers and product manufacturers to come together to:
- Provide a national, cross industry forum for knowledge and information sharing/exchange,
- Further the development of a cohesive group with a clear identity,
- Host internationally/nationally respected specialists and farmers to guide and assist delegates to learn and gain new skills and knowledge,
- Confirm the growing number of farmers and service providers engaged in biological farming systems,
- Establish networks, refocus energy, and problem solving, and
- Showcase an Expo of sustainable farmng products and services.
Find out more information or register here
Taste Riverina Festival and Green Grove – 21st October
As part of the up and coming Taste Riverina festival of events you can come and see Green Grove for yourself on the 21st October 2015.
This event will feature talks on soil biology, soil health and on local organic produce. To book a place call Converte on 1800 108 940.
For further information on this event, please click here.
Andrew Monk speaks at Fine Food Australia
Dr Andrew Monk, Australian Organic Chairman this month was invited to speak at the Fine Food Australia exhibition on their ‘Talking Food Stage’.
Dr. Monk discussed the growth of the certified organic industry and the importance of certifying a product.
Organic Grain, Fodder and Livestock Forum
On 24 August, the Organic Grain, Fodder and Livestock Forum was held at the Royal Hotel, Goodiwindi. This event provided grain growers the opportunity to network with other peers in their industry as well as participate in a forum discussing tactics for critical shortages of organic grain in Australia
Image courtesy of Queensland Country Life