History of Australian Organic
Become a part of the bigger picture!
“Because the decisions we make and the projects we do are based on feedback from members. You can have positive impacts on the organic industry and your business.” Australian Organic Chair, Andrew Monk.
Australian Organic Limited is the not-for-profit, member-owned industry leader and go-to organisation for comprehensive organic services. Australian Organic owns Australia’s largest organic certification body, Australian Certified Organic (ACO) – the country’s leading certification body, represented by the Bud logo known to the majority of consumers purchasing certified organic products.
With a strong focus on education, Australian Organic also own the Australian Organic Schools program, which provides free curriculum resources to more than 250,000 students every single week, with a focus on educating students about organic farming, sustainable food and the development of school gardens.
We will continue standing tall for our farmers, resolutely focused on those with “skin in the game”: hard working farming families and organic business people, not those who want to play games with your livelihood.
Why should I become a member representative for my business?
- I can influence the direction of Australian Organic.
- I can receive large discounts on all member related networking events.
- I am kept informed about what is happening.
- Membership supports promotional activities to help sell my certified organic produce and promote the integrity of the Bud logo.
- I remain ‘part’ of the industry.
- I can vote on issues affecting our industry.
- I can elect the right people to lead our industry.
- So Australian Organic can continue to educate future generations through their free on-line Australian Organic Schools program.
Join today and enjoy a year of benefits
- Webinars – Our exclusive webinars will help your business understand certification, exporting and compliance.
- Australian Organic Market Report – the most referred to publication for certified organic statistics in Australia.
- Networking events – Australian Organic will continue to hold meetings in regional and rural areas for members. They’re a great chance to catch up with others in your industry!
- Have a say in the direction of your sector by contributing to the Australian Organic’s corporate advisory groups.
- Your membership supports Australian Organic’s promotional campaigns about the benefits of certified organic and the Australian Certified Organic Bud logo as well as our Australian Organic Schools free resources program. Please visit our schools website for further information. We currently have over 250,000 students involved!