Australian Organic makes it easy for you to connect with potential buyers at national and international events.
Click on the calendar below to find out what’s coming up.
Sponsorship opportunities are available now. Email email@example.com or call us on (07) 3350 5716 to get involved!
Domestic and International Events Calendar – Click here!
Additional events and opportunities in the organic industry
Throughout the year we receive opportunities for certified organic businesses, brands and products, including consumer and trade exhibitions, awards nominations, seminar and webinars, and more. See below a list of current opportunities up for grabs within the organic industry.
- February 2017: TIQ is hosting US Market Entry Webinars, reviewing three separate topics over February, April and June. Visit TIQ’s website for more information and to register.
- April 2017: The Sydney Royal Easter Show will be holding Daily Sessions involving live cooking demonstrations and they’re on the look out for certified organic produce and products. Download this information sheet for more information, what’s involved and contact details.
- May 2017: TIQ invites QLD food and beverage exporters to participate in the QLD Government’s Food & Agribusiness Trade Mission to HOFEX 2017 in Hong Kong, Asia’s leading food and hospitality trade show, as well as a visit to Taiwan. For more information including dates, the program and contact details see here.
- May 2017: Australian Organic is co-hosting Hort Connections 2017 alongside AUSVEG and PMA AN-Z. Visit the Hort Connections website to register.
- June 2017: Exhibit at Naturally Good Expo in Sydney – the natural, organic and healthy products expo.
Australian Certified Organic exhibiting at The Natural & Organic Supershow 2016