Australian Organic makes it easy for you to connect with potential buyers at national and international events.
Click on the calendar below to find out what’s coming up.
Sponsorship opportunities are available now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3350 5716 to get involved!
Domestic and International Events Calendar – Click here!
Additional events and opportunities in the organic industry
Throughout the year we receive opportunities for certified organic businesses, brands and products, including consumer and trade exhibitions, awards nominations, seminar and webinars, and more. See below a list of current opportunities up for grabs within the organic industry.
- May 2017: The Export Council of Australia is hosting a one day course aimed at companies looking to not only understand export documentation requirements, but also to train their staff in processing documentation correctly and efficiently (Brisbane 9/05/17). See the flyer for more details.
- May 2017: TIQ invites QLD food and beverage exporters to participate in the QLD Government’s Food & Agribusiness Trade Mission to HOFEX 2017 in Hong Kong, Asia’s leading food and hospitality trade show, as well as a visit to Taiwan. For more information including dates, the program and contact details see here.
- May 2017: Australian Organic is supporting Hort Connections 2017. Visit the Hort Connections website to register.
- June 2017: Exhibit at Naturally Good Expo in Sydney – the natural, organic and healthy products expo.
- June 2017: TIQ is hosting the last of its US Market Entry Webinars (prior were conducted in February and April). Visit TIQ’s website for more information and to register.
Australian Certified Organic exhibiting at The Natural & Organic Supershow 2016