History of Australian Organic
The Australian Organic Annual Awards are only open to clients certified by the Australian Organic group.
Our prospectus is designed to:
- Provide you with an understanding of the Australian Organic Annual Awards’ background;
- Provide the necessary criteria and information required for nomination;
- Assist you in achieving your best possible application.
Categories this year include:
- Young Organic Leader (30 and Under)
- Export Market Leader
- Farmer of the Year
- Business of the Year (Processors/Handlers/Allowed Input Manufacturers/Approved Product Manufacturers/Wholesalers eligibility requirement)
- Retailer of the Year
- Certified Organic Wine of the Year
- Certified Organic Non-Alcoholic Beverage of the Year
- Certified Organic Alcoholic Beverage of the Year Beverage
- Certified Organic Cosmetic of the Year
- Certified Organic Food Product of the Year
- Certified Organic Non Food Product of the Year
- Hall of Fame (Individual)
- Chairman’s Award (Not available for nomination)
- Most Innovative Certified Organic Product of the Year
If after reading this information you have any questions or require further information, please contact Janine Heinemann.
- Participants must duly complete a nomination, pursuant to the Prospectus. Key Selection Criteria must be addressed according to the rules in order for your entry to qualify.
- Please note you must possess relevant certification relating to the category you are entering in order to qualify for judging in that category. If you need assistance in this area, please contact Janine Heinemann.
- Entries this year must be submitted on A4 paper in either Word or PDF format, including minimum of one (1) image of nominee/product in your nomination
- All nominations must be uploaded via our Australian Organic Annual Awards link by close of business, 5.00pm (AEST), 8 September, 2017, as entries close on this date.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Finalists will be announced in October.
- Winners will be announced at the Annual Awards ceremony at the National Wine Centre, Adelaide on Friday, 17th November, 2017.
How to enter:
- Read the Rules of Entry and Key Selection Criteria detailed in the Australian Organic Annual Awards (AOAA) Prospectus to ensure your eligibility.
- Complete your nomination on A4 paper addressing all the Key Selection Criteria according to the AOAA Prospectus (add a minimum of one image per nomination).
- Upload your nomination in either Word or PDF format prior to the closing date: Friday, 8 September, 2017 (5pm AEST).
For more information, please contact Janine Heinemann or phone (07) 3350 5706. Good luck!