Overall, we achieved a total of 231 clips across TV, radio, online and print; the media coverage reached well over 6 million people.
The coverage achieved highlighted the issues with false organic claims in the market place and the need for consumers to look for the ACO bud logo.
Below is a list of some of the highlights of the media coverage. You’ll see there is a great range of radio coverage across the country, as well as other metro and online newspaper pieces. (Please click on the links below to watch footage).
- Adelaide Advertiser (audience 128,230) Article on SA’s organic food production
- Courier Mail (audience 144,788): Article on growth of organic market
- The Land (audience 34,471): Report on organic demand
- Stock Journal (audience 9,921): Article on interest in organic products
- ABC News National Coverage (ABC TV interview with Dr Andrew Monk) MSN Syndicated vision
- Sunday Herald Sun – Susie O’Brien will cover a story on organics (particularly baby market) with Wayne and Tash Shields and family
- Australian Financial Review – Finance & business freelancer, Stewart Oldfield, to review report and get back to us shortly
- ABC News Breakfast National Coverage (ABC TV interview with Dr Andrew Monk) vision